Spacer 8600 Electric Aircraft Tugs
The Spacer 8600 is the ideal tug for hangar and/or pushback operations with narrow body, regional, and bigger business aircraft. The machine is in use on many airports, all over the world, for more than eight years now.
This series comes with outstanding benefits, such as:
- Full electric drive
- Radio remotely controlled
- NTO license for pushing back Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 (Spacer 8600 PB only, NTO license for Spacer 250 follows)
- Fully automatic nose gear engaging function: loads and unloads the nosewheel automatically with one tap on the remote
- Only 1 person required for operation
- Hydraulic adjustment of the mouth opening depth for wheels with small diameter
- High powered electric motors
- No driving license required
- Minimal operating costs
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Park your aircraft using the last corner of your hangar and save space
- If used as a pushback tug: The Spacer can be parked directly in the immediate vicinity of the gate without becoming an obstuction.
- Quickest Return on Investment
Ed. note—Read more on MRO-Network.com.