Nitrogen & Oxygen Trolleys
The fixed trolley is designed to carry two or three MK12 steel cylinders (other carrying options/configurations available) mounted on a cylinder cradle, which simplifies loading and unloading of cylinders.
A welded frame chassis made from square section steel tube with Skydrol resiliant paint is supported by four road wheels mounted on independent suspension units and is provided with reflectors to the rear and sides of the chassis. Steering is via the front wheels mounted on a sealed turntable.
The sub-frame, used on the three-cylinder model, is bolted to the chassis. The cradle can be lifted off using lifting eyes or a fork lift.
A simple to operate oxygen or nitrogen panel is mounted in the waist-height cabinet which contains: stop valves, pressure gauges, and regulators to control the gas flow. The output side of the regulator(s) are each connected to hose reel(s) mounted on the chassis.
Other features include high and low pressure nitrogen or oxygen systems incorporating safety features, high performance pneumatic systems with safe stowage retractable hose reels, and integral single point charging systems with safe-to-use couplings.
The demountable trolley carries two "J" Type or similar cylinders mounted on a cylinder cradle, which makes loading and unloading cylinders simpler and reduces issues with manual handling.
- Welded frame chassis made from square section steel tube
- Skydrol paint
- Four road wheels
- Independent suspension units
- Rear and side reflectors
- Front-wheel steering
- Pivoting cylinder cradles
- Double safety locking system (cylinder to cradle and cylinder and cradle to trolley)
- Reel with earthing cable
- Easy-to-use oxygen or nitrogen panel including stop valves, pressure gauges and regulators
- High- and low-pressure nitrogren hoses or high-pressure oxygen hoses on retractable hose reels
Ed. note—Read more on MRO-Network.com.