Thermo Electric Co., Inc.
Thermo Electric was established in 1941 in response to an urgent worldwide need for creative engineering in the field of Temperature Measurement. A group of men, led by Mr. Fred S. Walter, raised in the Engineering, Production, Design, and Installation of Temperature sensors formed the nucleus of new company.
Early 1950’s, Thermo Electric started its international expansion with the opening of a new factory in Ontario, Canada. In parallel, TE engineering team brought many new patented sensing solutions that became the standard to worldwide industry’s most demanding temperature measurement challenges. In 1967, Thermo Electric registered its brand new logo that became the symbol of innovation, quality and reliability for temperature measurement solutions.