B & M Finishers, Inc.
B&M FINISHERS INC. was organized in April 1956 by William Bramson & Henry Milne. B&M started operations in a 1200 square foot manufacturing space in a building in Irvington, N. J. By sheer hard work and know-how their business grew. By the autumn of that year, two men were hired and 400 square feet of space were added. In June 1958 their first move was made to a 5000 square foot building in Hillside, N. J., requiring a work force of ten employees.