Aitech Defense Systems, Inc.
Aitech Rugged Group, Inc (Aitech) is incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Chatsworth, California. Aitech operates subsidiaries Aitech Defense Systems, Inc. (ADSI) co-located in Chatsworth, CA, Aitech Systems Ltd. (ASL) from Herzliya Israel, a city in the Northern district of Tel Aviv and Aitech Innovations Inda located in Bengaluru (Bangalore) India.
Since 1983, Aitech has been building a reputation as a provider of rugged commercial and military embedded computing solutions for a long list of high-profile projects, including many for defense industry and space programs. And in the time since we introduced the world’s first conduction-cooled Mil-Spec VMEbus boards in 1984, we have grown far beyond basic off-the-shelf VMEbus and CompactPCI boards, mezzanine cards, power supplies, enclosures and fully integrated harsh environment computer sub-systems. We have pioneered the way in developing multiple COTS (Commercially available off-the-shelf) products and capabilities that no one else has, such as:
- The highest MIPS/watt processor boards in the business
- The only COTS supplier to maintain true Mil-Spec -55°C to +85°C temperature range for select PowerPC-based products
- Multi-gigabyte mass Flash Memory on a single board
- Space-qualified radiation-tolerant COTS CompactPCI boards
- High-speed Ethernet and serial communication boards
- PMCs for PCM telemetry and MPEG encoders/decoders
- A/D, D/A, Servos and more!